Are you already in Phong Nha with free time on your hands? Or maybe you are thinking of a visit to get out of the city? Places and attractions are starting to open again and so here’s my list of things you could do as soon and this weekend:
1. Yoga at 7:30am and sunset each day at Phong Nha Farmstay.
(Photo from Phong Nha Farmstay)
2. Phong Nha cave – take the boat from the tourism centre.
3. Ozo park – nice for a walk around, a picnic or to try the zipline.
4. Jungle Boss have great trekking tours.
(Photo by Uy at Jungle Boss)
5. Kayaking is available at Oxalis, Ho Khanh’s, Victory Road Villas, A Little Leaf or Lucky Homes.
6. Paradise Cave – enjoy the walk up to the cave as well as the formations inside.
7. Nuoc Moc – stop off for some fun in the water.
(Photo from Phong Nha Ke Bang tourism)
8. Dark Cave – don’t wear white swimsuits!
(Photo from Nguyen Le Chieu)
9. Botanical Gardens – choose your walk through the beautiful gardens.
10. Dr Sy’s Magic Fingers – get a wonderful massage or enjoy a steam treatment.
11. Di Di Thoi boat tours have great sunset cruises that are picturesque and relaxing.
12. Ride a bicycle ride around the area, take some photos of the scenery and wave hello to the locals.